Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My New Found Love

Kiss The Cook

Chicken Paprikash

     Valentine's Creme Brulee
          Challah Bread
     French Bread
      Fettucini Alfredo with Fresh Pasta 

So about a month and a half ago i started taking a college culinary class. Oh man do I LOVE it!! I have made some of the most fun dishes and desserts. My favorite being pasta from scratch and Creme Brulee!! Spencer doesn't mind the fact that he has to watch Kate for 4-5 hours wednesday nights because when I come home I have freshly baked challah bread, cinnamon rolls, steaks, and wheat bread (to name a few) for him to try. I have found that not only do I enjoy it but creating has become my passion. I hope to continue to improve with my culinary skills and maybe even add some new additions to my kitchen such as a pasta bike, a thermometer, a rolling pin, and a wire rack.

4 comments:

Max and Sarah said...

Eva!!! I am so glad that you LOVE your class!! Those items you made look fantastic! I guess you won't have to wonder in the summer what to cook now huh? Maybe I should invest in a culinary course...Anyway, it looks great and I am so glad you are enjoying it!

Alicia said...

Sounds like fun!! I'm glad you are enjoying it. I want to eat that bread.

Alicia said...

We need an update on how things are in DC lady. Happy Birthday tomorrow!!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

awesome! I really want to take classes like that too!