Thursday, January 29, 2009

Life as a FAMILY



I was thinking today about how much I love my little family that we have created! Our daughter is amazing. She brings so much joy to my day. There are a couple of things that Spencer and I can't wait for, like Kate to be able to hug us back, to see her strong little legs walk and I wonder what her first word will be. I am rooting for MAMA! :) Its amazing how much life changes when you have a little one, you can not just get up and GO whenever you want. My life is filled with a lot of planning and organizing, which my husband can testify, i am still not a pro at. A few things that Kate loves is sucking on her right hand until she gags herself and makes a frowny face.. I keep telling her that she did it to herself. I think she is slowly learning that if she sticks them too far in, it will not bring joy. The other day I was hiding behind a cup. I would play peek-a-boo with her from behind the cup and she LOVED it. she couldn't get enough of it so of course I had to catch it on video!!......

4 comments:

Alicia said...

She is getting so big. You guys are such a cute family.

Jaci said...

so sweet! I really wish her and Ike could see each other more.... His "girlfriend Kate". :)

Max and Sarah said...

That little giggle is just too sweet! I love the pictures of you guys!! Love ya!

*Bree* said...

Your Daughter is so cute. My name is Aubree I am one of the wives in the DC office and I love all the Family photos you have taken of everyone. I want to know if you have time to take some family ones of My husband and I and our son Kaleb.... just get back to me and let me know!