Saturday, August 2, 2008

Houston?

It is the beginning of August and Spencer and I have moved to Houston Texas for a few weeks. We have had quite the journey. It was 8 hours from Pensacola FL. We started traveling on the 28th of July I think, and as of now are still residing in a various hotels! Let me tell you, I am so sick of eating out I think I could scream. There is a temple here and I am looking forward to attending a session there! There have been many days of stress but hopefully on Tuesday- let's see, the 5th I think- we will be in our own apartment and settled down for 2 1/2 weeks before we head home to Logan UT. Man we are quite the traveling Triplets! I am 30 weeks pregnant today and am starting to get nervous about Labor. I am hoping that I will be tough!! I can not wait till she comes though!!!!!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

What a crazy adventure! Can you believe another summer is almost over! And you are about to have a baby!! Congrats...We will have to come to Logan and say hi when the summer ends! Good Luck!

Kirsti said...

I didn't know you are having a GIRL!! congrats! sorry about all the moving, but sounds like you're having fun anyway :)

Coon Family said...

You are such a trooper! 8 hours in a car when you are 30 weeks pregnant is a long time! I visited Cameron while there, you have to go to the HEB store (across the street). The have samples daily and some good deals.

beadify said...

Hey, we want to see a picture of that new baby! :) Congrats, and we hope you are all doing well!
Cami, Daniel, Jaden, & Zoee

Jaci said...

wow girly, you haven't been on your blog for a while. Just wanted to let you know I found it though.
I am so happy about miss Kate! I am still talking to Ike about her all the time. :)
I'm so glad things are going so well for you three. I'm also so happy we got great friends out of the sell of our townhome. You are too cute.
LOVE, JACI