Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Pensacola FL


The beginning of this month we moved to Florida ...again.. we just can't get enough of it! We are expecting our first baby!!!!! Tomorrow we find out the gender so we will see who is right, Spence "knows" its a girl.. and as for me, I really don't even know how I would begin to guess that! Baby has been moving around like crazy though, especially when daddy is at work, I think that Baby is hiding the fact it can move because whenever I tell Spence to feel it, baby is very stubborn and will not kick on command. The beaches here are nice and we have a lot of our family members here so it is very fun. Oh and did I mention that I feel like a penguin when I walk- I waddle!!

1 comment:

Coon Family said...

Cute belly!! Congrats on the new baby? Is it a girl or boy? Hope you are feeling well!