Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Life in Logan

So it is almost thanksgiving time! I can' t believe it!! We are going to Eden to Moose Hollow with Spencer's family and having thanksgiving there.. So to give you a run down of what has been going on in our lives, well I am working in River Heights as a Nanny. I Nanny a 2 year old boy. He is a riot and I love my job. Everyday is a new day to say the least! Spencer is working hard at school and taking mid-terms right and left, recently he got in to the top 2 highest grades for his test in Fluid Dynamics, so I was VERY proud of that. We went fishing today up Logan canyon and while Spencer was flinging them out of the water, I was lucky as to get several bites, but believe me they were CLOSE ones! We are hardly ever home on the weekends, we will either go south to Farmington or North to Rexburg. Spencer has been busy with recruiting dinners as a new APX alarm manager. I have been baking like a storm, recently have tried rice pudding and zuccini bread, I am going to test out my skills next on something like whole wheat bread, you know to be a little healthier! Our little place in Logan is beginning to feel like Home. We cozy up by our fireplace and just love having our own place.

1 comment:

Kendall Hawley said...

Hey Eva...you blog is looking good! They are kind of hard to get used to but SOO much fun once you get going. I hope your fishing skills have continued to improve since we went...mine aren't!!! I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!